Google

Read the new book all about Team Fortress 2 trading and the TF2 Spreadsheet.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Today's first free key (1 of 2) goes to...

You if you are the second person to email us all 11 words or phrases correctly taken from items in the Steam Workshop (along with your steam name/id).  The first person to send in the answers correctly does not win, neither does the third person nor everyone else thereafter.  Thanks to Terry for submitting today's puzzle.  Anyone emailing without without following the instructions will be disqualified from all contests.




4 comments:

  1. I can't find any item anywhere that fits the fifth clue! I've been done with the rest for half an hour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked everywhere and I can't find a *fitting* answer to the fifth clue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant find 1st and 3rd and I kind of know what 9 is but it is not in the steam Workshop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This contest is over a month old! Not sure why you are trying to solve it but....we have new ones several times per week now.

      Delete